Another road warrior gone to soon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephens1000rr

Reaction score
Deepest sympathy?s to jame cowton family friends and race team mcadoo!!!

Road racing has been such a hard year!!!

This is a sport I absolutely love and follow as much as I can!! These men a ture hero?s in my books when it comes to riding a bike because they push all boundaries!! And do things that absolutely blow my mind But unfortunately the sport can bring such heartache!! Cruel sport for us to spectate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So gutted to hear of this Stevie, took my wife around the Billown circuit on Monday and we were discussing how tight it is, these guys have balls of titanium.

Been an unbelievably sad season so far Budgie, hard to get your head around it sometimes.

For very little financial gain considering the risks.

RIP Jamie, thoughts are with Ivan and the other guys.

JimmyMac

Very ture men for what they do and to put there life on the line to give us something to be amazed by (Yes they do it cause they love it) but as a fan I can honestly say this year has been a hard one to take! I just wish it could be safer in ways people don?t lose there life?s as every man or women should return home to there loved ones!

Heart breaks for them all! Still lay at night and toss and turn over William death can?t honestly get my heart round it!!

Hero are remembered but legends live forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back