Newbie can questions

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgraham562

Reaction score
Hi guys, anybody running a gpr can? I?m coming from a blade where I?ve always run akrapovic but I quite fancy a change. I?d like something reasonably high level too. My new bike is 2013 model and black- is a carbon can too dark?

What is this "change from Akrapovic" you speak of? LOL

Just wondered if Arrow or Termignioni were of equal quality and sound. Blasphemy I realise! I fancy an arrow high level pipe but can’t find a neat hanger that I can use to connect directly to the pipe.

Exhausts

Compared to Termignoni, Arrow is far superior in terms of build quality and finish. There?s a very good reason why the majority of BMW race teams use either Arrow or Akrapovič exhaust systems.

Arrow was where I was heading. Should I take the plunge and decat? Is a danmoto link pipe a viable option or are there some guys on here who make them? Danmoto looks a bit more cost effective but I’m not sure of the quality. Anyone know where I can get a hanger to fit the high level pipe?

Decat

Do it properly and fit a full system. Decatting a bike is simply false economy.

Back