Metzeler Promo - free gloves

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just free gloves, everyone who claims has a chance of winning custom made RST leathers too*. JimmyMac could get pink leathers to match his bike...if he hasn't got them already....

mmm, I need a new front M7 for the bike, maybe i'll just do what I really wanted to do, and get a set of K3s... Metzeler promos usually run really well, had money back a couple of times, always worked efficiently... including the time they could not be persuaded that they'd sent me two vouchers when only one was earned... ended up being easier to shut up and spend the money :)

* according to http://www.cambriantyres.co.uk/pirelli-metzeler-retail-promotion-summer-2018/

Last edited:
I bought a set of Metzelers a couple of months back when they were offering a free backpack. The process couldn't have been simpler; Upload a picture of your receipt on their website along with your info and it arrived within a week. I imagine this will be a similar process.

Back