Newbi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Paul and congratulations on your HP4!

Tell us a bit about yourself, what?s your biking history and where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Im bang in the middle of the Country...Northamptonshire. But I keep my bike in a mates garage in Kent. Most Sundays I go to Kent and a group of us ride to Rye for a great Breakfast. Ive got a 2003 FJR1300 and just got the HP4. So will swop them and have one here. Im 55, my first bike a Much 50 around the fields at 14. Had a number of bikes but wanted one of the modern ones before Im too old. And always lusted after the HP4. (Not related but had a K1 in the day). So hired a van on Saturday and bought one. Its due a service so a quick ride last night and the day washing it (well most of the day finding the jet wash bits). Cant work out how to get the tar out of the inside of the belly pan without damaging the heatshild inside the carbon pan.

Hi Paul, welcome to the site, my geography is maybe a little off but Kendal is nearer the middle of the country than Northampton, lol.
You win the prize for being furthest from a beach than the rest of the UK though.
Enjoy your new bike, they are rather fun.

JimmyMac

Back