Buying a new exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venemous

Reaction score
Hey guys. At the moment I have two exhausts for my S1000RR (17 plate) which is the stock one and an Akropovic HP exhaust. I don't particularly like either and I am in the market for a new one. I have found the one I want, its the SC - Project M2 Race (or similar).

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can buy one (preferably new) that has a removable db killer. I want to take the baffle out but the one I am looking at on SC Projects website looks to have like a wielded mesh/net that doesn't appear to be removable.

Any suggestions?

Mesh net is to replicate the MotoGP look, not dBKill.

The slip-ons with cat don't need to be quieter! The CAT takes care of that.

Hey guys. At the moment I have two exhausts for my S1000RR (17 plate) which is the stock one and an Akropovic HP exhaust. I don't particularly like either and I am in the market for a new one. I have found the one I want, its the SC - Project M2 Race (or similar).

Any suggestions?

I've got ?30 with your name on it in exchange for that akropovic :)

I've got ?30 with your name on it in exchange for that akropovic :)

Hahaha. Even if that was a good offer I wouldnt sell. Im goimg to keep it as my track exhaust. My track won?t let me on with a SC-Project (too loud).

Mesh net is to replicate the MotoGP look, not dBKill.

The slip-ons with cat don't need to be quieter! The CAT takes care of that.

Ahhh ok. Great info. Guess I know what I?m getting now

Have you seen the Akropovic GP can? I ran one on my S1000R. 96db on Snetterton but that is with a cat. If you?re running a full system you can forget about it.
Shooter is running a GP can on his RR with a cat and I think that was 98db.

Does anyone have any experience with either CR-T muffler or GP70-R muffler from SC-Project. Im getting one of the two and want to know a little bit more about them, more specifically sound and how loud they are

One friend have the crt os sc project and it souns fine. I have this power tech (with AR sticker jaja) and it sound moooore lowd, and powerful than the sc project.
d98c480da87a9af3145649fcbff435ba.jpg

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Back