Newbie hp4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AidanHP4

Reaction score
Hi people. Just purchased a 2013 HP4 and looking to gain some knowledge on them
Coming from a gsxr.

Austin racing can is on the priority list for it.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Aidan and congratulations on your HP4!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and where are you based?
What GSXR did you have previously?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

HP4 is for the road and my k6 600 gsxr is now my track bike. Enjoy track more than road but don?t always manage to do as many as I would like to.

I?m based in Angus area in Scotland.

Thanks very much

HP4 is for the road and my k6 600 gsxr is now my track bike. Enjoy track more than road but don?t always manage to do as many as I would like to.

I?m based in Angus area in Scotland.

Thanks very much

Awesome, there are a good number of your fellow Scots on here, I?m sure they?ll be along soon to welcome you aboard :)

You need to experience your HP4 on track at some stage, the power is a total recalibration [emoji41]

Hope you continue to enjoy the fine weather and have a fantastic weekend ahead!

- Oli

Ryte mate im in Dumbarton.. ive a 13 HP Carbon also... enjoy the forum...

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome Aiden, I'm up in Aberdeen, Great choice of bike you picked there, I'm still running mine in lo. Enjoy the summer and take great benefit in what the guys on here have to offer, its worth the premium membership all day long.

Welcome!
I use my HP4 -13 on track only and love it. Just got home from the track after 3 days of riding. I am an amature but did -6 seconds vs last year on my K6 track bike.

Back