Nordschleife lap record

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG is that even real...thanks for sharing Oli... I'm thinking is it Supercharged as all the boost is low down and tails off as the revs increase... fantastic bit of driving and acceleration is unreal !.....
EDIT: Looked it up..the boost must be the electric motor...
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think it was Mark Webber that was saying that F1 can easily be 1 minute faster, thanks to more superior brakes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OMG is that even real...thanks for sharing Oli... I'm thinking is it Supercharged as all the boost is low down and tails off as the revs increase... fantastic bit of driving and cceleration is unreal !.....

My pleasure Stu, it is absolutely real my friend, it?s a hybrid powered P1 endurance racer.
That boost is a KERS system (as used in F1), you?ll notice once used up they regenerate the electric power under breaking before it gets deployed again.

I like one of the comments on YouTube that says something like ?you know you?ve played too much Gran Turismo when this looks normal? lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I must admit It does look game like it's that quick...

Last edited:
I think it was Mark Webber that was saying that F1 can easily be 1 minute faster, thanks to more superior brakes.

Considering the 919 Evo is faster at Spa than last years F1 cars I think that's incorrect. 919 might have been slower but the EVO the 919 without needing to obey rules.

Considering the 919 Evo is faster at Spa than last years F1 cars I think that's incorrect. 919 might have been slower but the EVO the 919 without needing to obey rules.
Do you have any videos of that? Just curious myself.

+1,

the Video of the Nurburgring lap is extremely quick, usually the video's do not seem to be that fast.
It all depends where camera is located.

If you install it on your bike low enough, it will look fast too.

Have a look at Loebs Pikes Peak run. His average speed is much lower than of Porsche, but it looks very fast.

https://youtu.be/Y20CLumT2Sg

Have a look at Loebs Pikes Peak run. His average speed is much lower than of Porsche, but it looks very fast.
Thanks, that was a good example mate.

https://youtu.be/Y20CLumT2Sg

Much as it grieves me cos he?s French, Loeb is a superb driver!

Much as it grieves me cos he?s French, Loeb is a superb driver!
He is the best rally driver known to world. Not a single British guy stands anywhere near.

Back