S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgraham562

Reaction score
H guys, coming over the bmw way on a 2013 s1000rr from 11 years of fireblades. I?m full of excitement and the odd little worry too. Do you have members from Northern Ireland? Will I be able to work on n my bike myself or is everything linked to the dealer laptop? I?m looking forward to reading lots of useful advice and seeing lovely pics of breathtaking machines. Thanks for having me.

You Need to go to the dealer once a year but otherwise just do your own maintenance, I do my oil, filter, brakes, chain, tyres etc.
Keep your warranty or extended warranty by having the annual service done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh brilliant, thanks for the reply. I do my own oil, brakes etc on the blade and really enjoy it. I was a little concerned that I was going to lose my little bit of tinkering independence!

Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your bike.

There are a few of your fellow countrymen on here :). Hopefully they will introduce themselves in due course.

Thanks for the welcome, mate. I’m glad to be on board. Been thinkng of the bmw for a couple of years now and finally took the plunge. That said, I love my blade so the Beamer has a lot to live up to. Ive seen quite a few S1000rrs on the roads round my way so hopefully we can get connected and get out for a run

Thanks for the welcome, mate. I?m glad to be on board. Been thinkng of the bmw for a couple of years now and finally took the plunge. That said, I love my blade so the Beamer has a lot to live up to. Ive seen quite a few S1000rrs on the roads round my way so hopefully we can get connected and get out for a run

Hi jgraham

I?m from Northern Ireland myself good to see you?ve got your a beemer, parful bit of kit I absolutely love mine! You?ll not be disappointed! As well as the site plenty off great help along the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

You have nothing to fear, SThou?s are amazing bikes and I have every confidence you?ll have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information!

Now I think it?s time to go for a ride and enjoy the fine weather [emoji41]

Oli

Welcome to the forum bud, im from lisburn and only bought my first RR from 3yrs of jonda ownership so i know how you feel haha

welcome I just changed 3 weeks ago and wow chalk and cheese . and abs brakes that work which is nice

Thanks for the generous welcomes guys. I really appreciate becoming part of your group. My blade to Beamer transition is begnnng!

Back