Med weather

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
My mates are all away to Skye today !
0abb33c1275f4920346acfc9ef90d53c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Still 29c here...the worlds coming to an end ... long as it's hot !

Last edited:
Hey Jimmy, if it's the same weather over in Peel maybe yer Cougar will have her 'Tap Aff' :)

You'll know, you managed to sniff her wandering Knickers out from Quarterbridge, even with Hay Fever, lol.

Thats my next instalment, the knicker flicker, hahaha, shh.

Hope your enjoying the weather Colin, no been out since I got back, working long hours this week but off Friday for a fortnight, away back to IOM with Irene.

JimmyMac

You'll know, you managed to sniff her wandering Knickers out from Quarterbridge, even with Hay Fever, lol.

Hope your enjoying the weather Colin, no been out since I got back, working long hours this week but off Friday for a fortnight, away back to IOM with Irene.

JimmyMac

Nice one Jimmy - enjoy IoM with Irene (just avoid Peel !) I was out for a blast last Sunday to try out the new Arai, well pleased with it - planning to head out this weekend for a decent run then away to Mexico for a couple of weeks......I'll get in touch when I'm back and organise a day out....until then - keep the 'Knicker Flicker' flicking so to speak......cheers Col

JimmyMac

Enjoy it mate , Margaret and I had a brilliant time last year when we went in September. Totally different place without all the bikes and coming over the Mountain from Douglas to Ramsey takes some getting used to.

Nice one Jimmy - enjoy IoM with Irene (just avoid Peel !) I was out for a blast last Sunday to try out the new Arai, well pleased with it - planning to head out this weekend for a decent run then away to Mexico for a couple of weeks......I'll get in touch when I'm back and organise a day out....until then - keep the 'Knicker Flicker' flicking so to speak......cheers Col

What Arai did you get Colin ? I bought the Hutchy rep when I was there and it got delivered last week. I went to Campbeltown last week , great run , 325 mile round trip.

Enjoy it mate , Margaret and I had a brilliant time last year when we went in September. Totally different place without all the bikes and coming over the Mountain from Douglas to Ramsey takes some getting used to.[/QUOT

Over there for a long weekend last week, hardly any traffic, brilliant, brilliant roads, decent bars & food, we're off again next year - ultimate forum meet?!

Enjoy it mate , Margaret and I had a brilliant time last year when we went in September. Totally different place without all the bikes and coming over the Mountain from Douglas to Ramsey takes some getting used to.[/QUOT

Over there for a long weekend last week, hardly any traffic, brilliant, brilliant roads, decent bars & food, we're off again next year - ultimate forum meet?!

Its a fabulous place , took my Focus RS and it was a treat over the Mountain.

Get some pics up Beavis... colour is it ? Theres a few cars that fire me up..Focus RS is one of them... that lime green one they do is a peach..

Get some pics up Beavis... colour is it ? Theres a few cars that fire me up..Focus RS is one of them... that lime green one they do is a peach..

Cant mate , sorry . I'm a council forum member ! Mines is white MK3 . Goes like shit off a shovel , it's bike fast.

Back