Hutchy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1132.JPGIMG_1133.JPGBumped into Hutchy today and managed a few pics and signature. Had a long chat with him about his crash and what he thinks caused it ( not the bikes fault ).

NEVER wash that bike Budgie ! Just noticed he's got a "Religion" T on.. cool c unt so he is.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think we should chip in and get him one of our forum T shirts....bit of advertising !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Keep an eye on eBay as every now and then he releases a batch of signed copies.

Or if you're lucky enough to have a daughter like mine, she'll buy you it for your birthday from the man himself - signed of course :) And yeah, its a good-ish read - he's quietly spoken, but certainly not afraid to say what he thinks..

36088145_2002742683069312_4888291219483918336_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bought his LTD edition Aria helmet when I was at the IOM. Mines is number 10 of 300. I also got him to sign my IOM bank notes 2 years ago at Knockhill. They were already signed by Michael Dunlop & Phil McCallum. He was sitting at the back of the garage and I asked the mechanic if he'd take them over to him to sign , ( Dunlops signature was an illegible scribble ) , he takes them over Hutchy signs them and mechanic brings them back. Mechanic then asks me , " who's signature is that ? " Dunlop's I tell him , he shouts over to Hutchy , " it's your mate " , I was poorless :).

Back