My new toy....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinnabull

Reaction score
Had it just 1 day now, out for a spin later me thinks, 17 plate S1000RR Sport !!

Stuart

Cheers Guys,

My main riding mate Phil is now chopping his Diavel in for one on Thursday !! If all goes to plan we will tae them for their first big spin round North Wales on Sunday, weather permiting, as we are only fair weather bikers tbh !!

Stuart

Congrats Cinna, you're gonna have loads of fun on that.
-
Commiserations tho on getting the slightly slower colour tho.
Despite what he says, it's been scientifically proven by our very own Dr Oli that the black/white/red is the fastest and the motorsport colour is the slowest.

Congrats Cinna, you're gonna have loads of fun on that.
-
Commiserations tho on getting the slightly slower colour tho.
Despite what he says, it's been scientifically proven by our very own Dr Oli that the black/white/red is the fastest and the motorsport colour is the slowest.

Ha bloody haaa!

I think to be a reliable conclusion though we at least need a triplicate dataset [emoji41]

Last edited:
Dunno about the slowest colour, I reckon its gotta be the fastest, I mean think about it, its not carrying the weight of all that red paint about !!

Stuart

In case anyones interested, heres my Diavel, miss that comfy seat and riding position, and even though I loved the noise of the Termis, they did get a bit much after a bit,

Stuart

In case anyones interested, heres my Diavel, miss that comfy seat and riding position, and even though I loved the noise of the Termis, they did get a bit much after a bit,

Stuart

I am! Diavel is an amazing motorbike and Termi is one of the the sexiest exhausts out there. I love how polished your pipes are !

Here is my toy (used to be)

DSC03739.jpg

Dunno about the slowest colour, I reckon its gotta be the fastest, I mean think about it, its not carrying the weight of all that red paint about !!

Stuart

Nah, black is the heaviest .. thats why they always paint 1 tonne weights black on cartoons - to show how heavy they are. Also, black absorbs all light whereas red reflects red light - those extra absorbed photons have to count for something!

Hey BBD, I got the pipes polished locally cost ?30. You just need to keep on top of them with Solvol and wire wool. The sound is addictive, but gets tiring after a day on the bike I found. My mate has a Carbon, same colour as yours, and believe it or not, trades it in tomoz for a S1000RR from the same dealer as I got mine !!

Still thing black is the fastest colour, also the most stealthy. Theres a reason the top secret military jets are black not red isn't there !!

Stuart

Back