First BMW bike - 2015 S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdevally

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just bought my first BMW bike, a 2015 S1000RR with 2900 miles and all extras apart from forged wheels (from what I understand!).
Absolutely love the bike, I sold my Speed Triple at the end of the Summer last year which I had owned for 3 years (a record for me).
I had always had sports bikes - R1's, Blades etc, they were great when I was young but got more uncomfortable over distances as I got older hence the Speed Triple, this BMW i such a comfortable ride that I cab safely say I will be keeping this and probably breaking my ownership record. LOVE IT!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Great welcome post, am very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your RR, they really are amazing bikes [emoji41]

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Great welcome post, am very glad to hear you’re throughly enjoying your RR, they really are amazing bikes [emoji41]

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks for the welcome.
I am really very much a fair weather rider and really only go out with my youngest - he is a much better rider than me.
I did do a wheelie school which was a real adrenaline pumping experience, stage 1 of the California cornering school and a day out safety training with the Luton Police.
I do love riding but am not hardcore.

Back