Newb from Cheshire....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if you do and what you use...I've tried standard car polish...thinking T Cut may be too abrasive..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Needs a machine polish to fix the carbon Laquer

- Alex

BTW. The problem with the Wunderlich tank bag moving and rubbing for me was solved by cleaning the underside with soapy water. It now sticks as good as new.

Let me know if you do and what you use...I've tried standard car polish...thinking T Cut may be too abrasive..

The clearcoat will need machine polishing down to remove the scratch marks and then new clearcoat applied. Any decent bodyshop will know how to get it looking perfect again.

Snap...hoping I can get it polished out...

I can confirm the surface markings can be buffed out with an appropriate product.
I?m pretty sure when my Tank Cover was marked previously by the Wunderlich tank bag Cannon?s were able to sort it for me when my bike was in for a service

The clearcoat will need machine polishing down to remove the scratch marks and then new clearcoat applied. Any decent bodyshop will know how to get it looking perfect again.
Hmmmmmm... I've a new tank cover I could sling on.. It's not bothering me enough just now..cheers soof.

Back