Hello!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djjamman

Reaction score
Hello from sheffield South Yorkshire. Just picked up my 2018 and looking forward to putting some miles on it👍🏻

Welcome along mate. Get those first 600 done asap!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hello. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike. Did you get it from Rainbow?

Rainbow isn?t there anymore it?s Alan Jeffries now. I git it from there branch in Shipley (long story )

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

As MRD1000 says, hope you get those first 600 miles and subsequent first service out of the way ASAP, full power awaits [emoji41]

Hope you have a fantastic Summer and that you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information

Oli

Last edited:
hi , ive had my rr for 2 weeks the dealer said between 450 and 700 miles , think 450 sounds good :smug:

Rainbow isn?t there anymore it?s Alan Jeffries now. I git it from there branch in Shipley (long story )

Welcome aboard Dj.
Nothing wrong with Alan Jefferies in Shipley. Good crew there! They've been very good to me over the years and remain so. I've not a bad word to say about 'em.

Enjoy the bike and if you do need help
Jefferies will sort it.

Back