Hello To All

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venemous

Reaction score
Just like to say hi to everyone on this forum/site. I am excited to join the community. My name is Kyle, 29 years old and have been riding for 3/4 years. I live in the UK and have been through a few bikes in my short riding lifetime. I love riding bikes, it is something I am very passionate about.

I am here to grow and educate myself as a rider. Although I am a very competent rider I lack the mechanical knowledge and all the things lost of riders now about their bike. I want to learn more, moreso now than ever since I own a BMW I want to keep it in prestine condition. Feel free to msg me about anything or educate me I am welcoming it.

Look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible

Thanks for the welcome post Kyle :) Welcome to the site.

What else have you riddent / owned?

Ive owned a Honda CBR 600RR 03 plate and a 14 plate. My very first bike was a Yamaha YZF R125 which was much fun. I have also been on an R1M, the older R1's and obviously my BMW that I currently own. I actually still have my Honda CBR

Good intro Kyle...welcome on here, any of the lads will be happy to answer any questions so don't be shy...

Cheers

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Kyle and congratulations on your new RR!

+1 on Alex?s BikeSafe recommendation, though I?ve not been on it myself it always gets positive feedback.

You?re certainly in the right place to learn more about S1000RR?s, there are loads of extremely knowledgeable folk on here.

I hope you enjoy the forum as there is a wonderful community on here, and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Back