just looking for a bit of info?, how much would i get for my gen1

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JONHGS1000

Reaction score
hi guys

im just curious of how much i could get for my bike , if i were to put up for sale ?

i have a 2011 gen 1 s1000rr in motorsport colours with 6.5k on the clock, full service history,year mot with no advisories

i have a lot of added extras with a lot carbon bits too, but might remove before selling it :

carbon belly pan (ilmberger)
carbon mudguard front
carbon mudguard rear
carbon tank infills
carbon tank top cover
carbon rear seat/tail piece
akraprovic stubby with decat
winglets
giles rear sets with carbon heel guards
power-commander 5

any replies would be great to give me a idea
or the other option is to p/x

thanks guys

My advice,
Take all the extras off and sell them separately, you won?t get any extra money for them on the bike.

Check eBay or MCN for used prices and pitch yours accordingly.

Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends.... I have just been through this....

If you want to chop it in, px, you wont get much more, if anything, for the extras on it.

If you want to sell it, with all the bits on you could ask a bit more than trade / stock pricing and your bike will stand out from the crowd so it may help sell the bike if you want it gone.

Either way you wont get as much as if you put it all back to stock and selling the parts separately, but selling a totally stock bike privately might be a long wait.

You also need to factor in the hassle factor of selling the bits privately on ebay etc which always seems more trouble than its worth when I do it lol.

Back