Saying hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filko8

Reaction score
Everyone has to go through with their first post, so here's mine!

Just bought my first S1000RR from the original owner. He is the boss of MSK Performance & MSK Racing in Bahrain. The spec -

BMW S1000RR, 2014, 14,000 km, full titanium race Akrapovic with carbon hanger, Power Commander 5, Sprint filter, flash tuned to 194 bhp (would to check on the dyno). Full R&G protection, engine & chassis, new 520 chain & sprockets, new Diablo 3 tyres, BMW tail tidy & led indicators, LighTech rearsets
profile.php
(to fit), full Alpha Racing bodywork + one full set for the track, and a BMW alarm/immobilizer. I'm lining up a pair of BST Carbon wheels and other goodies.

I'd show a picture if I could work out how to do the "add URL thing"

I've had a 02 R1M for the last nine years, but this bike is staggeringly better in all areas. I'd already ridden a 2015 S100RR, but this bike is something special.

I hope to share info and experiences with you all.

Thank you,

Andy

profile.php

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the bike. Pics directly uploaded to the forum is only available to premier members as storage costs ???.

Welcome to the forum Andy and congratulations on your awesome new RR!

Do you partake in any road riding too?

As soofsayer says directly uploading photos to the site is only available to Premier members. Alternatively you must provide a URL link to a photo hosting site such as Google etc.
Naturally though, we prefer the former option [emoji6]
There are also numerous other benefits to Premier Membership, if you?re interested please see the linked thread [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?6735-Premier-Membership-What-is-it

Back