Focused Events euro track day reviews

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
General pace is faster and PaceDayz are deffo on the quick end of that.
FE's chrono system/investment is great. It does give you a chance to move during the event, though some see it as a challenge to set a 'hot lap' to stay in group or move up.
I can't recall anything like that with my NL trip to Jerez. And it would have been useful. TBH though if you walk up to the organiser and show them your laptimes they will usually agree and move you if you're well inside/outside the ballpark for a group.
Group 1 / 2 / 3 is actually fairer than novice / inter / fast. Although maybe it's; Decent / Quick / Quickest. Either way you do in any group get an outlier like the rider POF mentions. I've seen a lot of boys and girls pottering around for their first toe dip in track days at Euro circuits. They are having a great time. And I don't care if they do hold me up into a corner, because I'm not a dick and I have 3 days of lapping. The beauty of the RR is that is kills *everything* in the straights there's no holding us up :)

we did Almeria in March and i think that's probably the fastest group of riders i have seen in any 3 groups. think the cut off for fast group was 150 anything slower was into inters and 159 was novice. group size was around 45 per group (135 total however that was split)
is that about the right cut offs for all that are Almeria locals?
Mut

Back