2018 BMW S1000RR carbon belly pan

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malic1212

Reaction score
Hey guys

just put an order in for a new S1KRR and looking to get a carbon belly pan. Saw one on a bike at Motorrad Central that covered the awful exhaust. Anyone know an company?s making this belly pan? I know BMW?s one doesn?t cover the exhaust.

cheers

Malic, I can confirm that the Ilmberger carbon belly pan is a quality piece (it should be given the cost!) and fits perfectly on my 2017 model. You will need to fabricate the left hand side rear hanger bracket that the belly pan needs or get the fitting kit that is, unbelievably, an an extra cost item.

Malic, I can confirm that the Ilmberger carbon belly pan is a quality piece (it should be given the cost!) and fits perfectly on my 2017 model. You will need to fabricate the left hand side rear hanger bracket that the belly pan needs or get the fitting kit that is, unbelievably, an an extra cost item.
It does say that on the advert.

- Alex

is there any other companies does these, reason i ask is it will be getting painted over. seems a bit daft to pay that for carbon to paint it :D

Not for road use, they are not worth producing in fibreglass for the limited numbers. Track fairings do come in fibre but they don't connect to OEM panels.

You can find some good value carbon ones on eBay etc if you're not in a hurry and or don't need the quality of a twill finish.

Last edited:
Back