Milano to London

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdm_1000rr

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Marco and one year ago I drove my s1000 from Milano to London which is were I live now :D
I love my s1krr I would love to cuddle her and to drive her all day and everywhere but unfortunately with the theft crime we have I can only drive her a couple of time per month.. 😭😭😭 in Italy I was used to drive in between mountain every Sunday since when I was 16 I love motorcycle I had a ninja 11? a gs1200 and when I was a kid a small nsr125..
very happy to take part to this amazing community 😁😁😁
PHP:

Welcome!

Why don't you rent an underground parking spot and keep the bike there?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome!

Why don't you rent an underground parking spot and keep the bike there?

Thank you!, is exactly what I’m doing mate and that’s why I can’t use her as a commute or after work.. I need to get to the garage which isn’t close to work and isn’t too close to home��

Welcome to the forum Marco!

From all the footage and photos I?ve seen there are certainly many amazing roads and stunning scenery in Italy.
What?s been your favourite experience(s) so far on two wheels?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thank you Oli!
Without any doubts my favourite roads so far are the Italian, Swiss and Austrian mountain pass.. the asphalt is perfect the roads ar wide there is no much traffic, super nice view fresh air the petrol is cheaper and the food is good it’s like a dream! Just need to rispecr the speed limit in the small villages in the way to not get raped ������

Thank you Oli!
Without any doubts my favourite roads so far are the Italian, Swiss and Austrian mountain pass.. the asphalt is perfect the roads ar wide there is no much traffic, super nice view fresh air the petrol is cheaper and the food is good it’s like a dream! Just need to rispecr the speed limit in the small villages in the way to not get raped ������
Most of Europe has better roads and food, what are you thinking of??? I spend most of my time dreaming of what you’ve left behind! I hope the UK is giving you a warm welcome, and it is possible to enjoy your bike here, but it’s going to take some patience.

Most of Europe has better roads and food, what are you thinking of??? I spend most of my time dreaming of what you?ve left behind! I hope the UK is giving you a warm welcome, and it is possible to enjoy your bike here, but it?s going to take some patience.
So true

Last edited:
Most of Europe has better roads and food, what are you thinking of??? I spend most of my time dreaming of what you?ve left behind! I hope the UK is giving you a warm welcome, and it is possible to enjoy your bike here, but it?s going to take some patience.
ahahah is very different.. I?ve never been setting my suspension that much, with the asphalt you got here I find everithing a bit more difficult you need to be very focus and you need to be comfortable with the bike moving in the middle of a corner.. is different.. but I kind of like it.
when I just arrived i was struggling cause I didn?t know any roads and nobody to go and ride with but when I found Someone to ride with I sort my situation out �� hope to ride with you too guys ������

Latest posts

Back