hi all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R1mad

Reaction score
just traded 2016 blade for 18 new 1000rr sport ... wow only a shot 40 mile ride home but love it

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on you?re new RR!

What colour-scheme have you gone for and what sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

I reckon you?ll be wanting to change your username to ?RR-mad? in due course lol [emoji6]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks all . Haha user name has been with me since time began lol. 1st choice was motorsport colours 2nd was red and last choice was black... so decided on black lol . Looks ace and never had a black bike before. Mainly used as a toy for Lincolnshire road blasts ect

Based in lincoln so all around occasionally stop at woods for a overpriced cup of weak tea

Think I might have a spin up there tomorrow, not for overpriced tea but do like the roads from Horncastle up past Cadwell

i am the idiot that picks a new bike up the friday before i have to work the weekend doh . Hoping to finish early sunday . Just look for the stupid shiney black one with no mods . cant be many of them lol

Back