TT on the telly

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ITV 4 Hugh, on every night at 9 pm.

Catch up on ITV Player for a month.

Or come over and sit on my knee. Lol.

JimmyMac

ITV 4 Hugh, on every night at 9 pm.
Catch up on ITV Player for a month.
Or come over and sit on my knee. Lol.
JimmyMac
Goopd tip, ta and thanks for the offer, what's a girl to do?
Great pics of the RD 350's. I'm still ruined from riding pillion at 17 on a mate's. Nothing has ever felt so fast (we weighed half as much then, lol).
He ruptured a testicle doing a flying mount of a t-bone car as his pride and joy buried itself in said car. I wasn't on the back. Didn't put me off.

Goopd tip, ta and thanks for the offer, what's a girl to do?
Great pics of the RD 350's. I'm still ruined from riding pillion at 17 on a mate's. Nothing has ever felt so fast (we weighed half as much then, lol).
He ruptured a testicle doing a flying mount of a t-bone car as his pride and joy buried itself in said car. I wasn't on the back. Didn't put me off.

Thats made me wince, ooooooh.

JimmyMac

Has anyone noticed that ITV have slightly speeded up the clips of the bikes? Disappointing that they feel the need to mess around with it.
Or does everyone walk around like it's an olden days movie on the Isle of Man?

Has anyone noticed that ITV have slightly speeded up the clips of the bikes? Disappointing that they feel the need to mess around with it.
Or does everyone walk around like it's an olden days movie on the Isle of Man?

Its so they can fit a 225 mile race into 30 minutes of actual TV (to allow for the adverts and other padding)

:crash_smilie:

Last edited:
Back