Michelin Power RS

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Really liking these...nice bit of wear on roasting hot tarmac over the last few days and weekend... I went as far as dropping the rear to 32psi and front to 30.....though I could feel them squirm a bit under hard acceleration and reckon 2 to 3 psi extra would be optimum..it was roasting here..circa 25 to 27c... they are incredibly sticky and pick up all sorts when you pull off into a laybye or whatever...Ill get another run out the rear I reckon...
03c364a53c0f0523e59a7d01e599b05b.jpg
7b0a1034a04b3a8d0c85eb8ab34d2df8.jpg
fe4403c09cc741c743576bff4191ec8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They've come out very well in PB's sports bike tyre test on the roads this month, track test next month. Interestingly the Diablo Corsa 2's came out bottom on the road and the M7RRs top.

I fitted them just before I went on the NC run Mac... I'm guessing Ive done around 1800 miles on that rear so looking at 2k... which is decent for the grip they give.

I've a brand new pair in the garage so I'll give you a more accurate mileage when I stick the new rear on..

S

do you find they heat up straight away Stu ?
Hi mate sorry I never saw this..I can launch it into a fast roundabout just above Balloch which is 3 miles from my front door...when they are up to temperature they are incredibly sticky on the shoulders...the old thumbnail test gives you loads of confidence. I'm really happy with them. Way stickier than Pilot Power 2CTs which Ive used for last 10 years till I bought my HP4.

Last edited:
Back