New Beemer owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dio's S1krr

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Finalising paperwork on a new 2018 Full option S1krr, not because I wanted the full option, its all they had.

Been riding for about 14 years, went through a few bikes like so, 03 R1, 08 R1, 09 Vmax, 16 Z1000, 03 R1 (again), 06 Hayabusa.

I now currently have a 12 R6 and a 16 CBR1krr

Anyway, looking forward to learning about the bike from you guys.

Have a good one.

Adam

Hi Adam,
Are you keeping all 3 bikes or trading the 'blade in?
I really enjoy the R6 do you track it?

Hi Adam,
Are you keeping all 3 bikes or trading the 'blade in?
I really enjoy the R6 do you track it?

Hey Alex,

Keeping all 3 for now. Still enjoying the Cbr, a completely different monster from the S1krr. The R6 is in the process of being a pure track bike. I've not used it much tracked it twice and I'm a big fella, Lotta setup changes required.
I was keen on the zx10rr, but the build quality is a joke and the Beemer made more financial sense.

That being said I'm not a track beast or anything, I just like my motorcycles.

Welcome to the forum Adam and congratulations on your new RR!

That?s quite a garage you?ve got, I?m sure the R6 will make for a great track-day bike once you?ve finished setting it up.
What plans do you have for the RR, road use only or a combination of road and track-day use?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you on all your steeds [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome Adam..good wee stable of beasts you have there. Enjoy the forum mate.

PS: Loved your wrap up comment !...

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Adam and congratulations on your new RR!

That’s quite a garage you’ve got, I’m sure the R6 will make for a great track-day bike once you’ve finished setting it up.
What plans do you have for the RR, road use only or a combination of road and track-day use?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you on all your steeds [emoji4]

Oli
Hi Oli,
I used the CBR for a couple of track days, it really is a forgiving machine. Only used it coz the R6 was in a state of repair. The CBR is mostly a street bike.
I'm assuming I'll have my hands full with the s1kr, the amount of electronics on this thing is baffling, so will definitely be on here for a while.

Welcome Adam..good wee stable of beasts you have there. Enjoy the forum mate.

PS: Loved your wrap up comment !...

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Stuart, very kind.

Back