June Pic of the Month

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about the bikes you've owned and I'll tell you why I've got it

Tell me about the bikes you've owned and I'll tell you why I've got it
Ducatis, KTMs and thinking to get Brutale RR. BMW is purely a track toy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Midsummer madness in rural Essex. What perfect machines we ride eh?
bc3f9e79100241afb9e37674b03df100.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Which KTM's and Ducati's? I've owned 22 bikes including KTM's, Aprilias, BMW's and all the Jap brands and ridden many more so I suppose I know what matters to me and what doesn't. I loved both the S1K's I owned and rate them very highly, I wouldn't still be on here if I thought they were crap. I bought the Suzuki because I fancied a change, wanted more 'feel' from the front end than the gen3 offered but at the same time retain the overall performance and practicality that the S1000RR had. It does all of that and is great fun to ride, yes it has generic GSXR styling but I like it. That ok?

Fun at cadwell
aba0b1d191319bb5d4c12ee575a9adb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its no comments (yeah right) but that colour has always been a favourite, do you have some more pics of the bike for a new thread kyle?

Which KTM's and Ducati's? I've owned 22 bikes including KTM's, Aprilias, BMW's and all the Jap brands and ridden many more so I suppose I know what matters to me and what doesn't. I loved both the S1K's I owned and rate them very highly, I wouldn't still be on here if I thought they were crap. I bought the Suzuki because I fancied a change, wanted more 'feel' from the front end than the gen3 offered but at the same time retain the overall performance and practicality that the S1000RR had. It does all of that and is great fun to ride, yes it has generic GSXR styling but I like it. That ok?
Nice write up! Did I say you can't have it though ? :)

I know its no comments (yeah right) but that colour has always been a favourite, do you have some more pics of the bike for a new thread kyle?

Yeah loads mate
It?s a stunner isn?t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet another faceless jap, what's so special aboot it?

Won the 2017 Senior TT at its first attempt, must be something right about it.

Sorry to have broken rules on this thread, images only please, one a month.

Some comments are pleasant and don't need chastising but some on here are starting to be a bit twattish.

JimmyMac

I?ve never put a pic up before.
Here?s yesterday?s trackday from Knockhill looking more like it?s Jerez!

cccb7445d7598bac95a3e18c490f6628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back