1st race meeting Donington 16/17th of june

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bozz1974

Reaction score
This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, and I am.certainly not getting any younger. So after many years of thinking and dreaming I have finally sorted it out.

I did my ctc and bra at Darley Moor in March of this year, and I have paid my entry fees for the bemsee round at Donington in a couple of weeks. I am riding the YPM club bike for the weekend.

So if your at Donington for the meeting please feel free to come and say hello.

Look forward to meeting you.

Regards Dave

Good luck with the racing dave, hope it goes well for you. You only get one go at this life, might as well do everything you want to do!

I seriously considered doing a race season but the reality of a young family and most of the good weather weekends absent put paid to that nonsense. Maybe when they are teenagers and dont want to hang out with me anymore.....

I'm impressed you're taking the plunge Dave, best of luck for Donington

Can anyone explain please how ctc / bra differ from ACU license that one can get with Nolimits or MSV? I'm quite interested in getting to beemsee myself.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ACU Test

Those are the tests you have to do to get your ACU Race Licence. All the details are on the ACU website. No Limits and MSV are just approved Race Clubs.

You need to do the ctc and bra, to.get your ACU license, who you do it with is upto you. I did mine at Darley Moor, because they let me use my road bike, which not all the companies do. If you want to race with bemsee they run a course in late February early March each year.

I did it because its always something I wanted to do, and has been said by other your only here once so you might as well enjoy it. You really should like for today, one of the main driving force's behind it was loosing my dad a couple of years ago, and it becoming very real you only get one chance, and I didn't want to be laying in that hospital bed regretting something I hadn't done.

Got it! Thank you guys for explaining.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum Premier Membership

Sign up for Forum Premier Membership and that will help save you a bit of money on parts and servicing!

Back