Can't align front BST wheel

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with mine was that pre-mounted braking disc carriers (on both sides) were from a different motorbike.

After fitting a correct wheel, I wouldn't say it fits perfectly well as OEM. If you look at the wheel, right side braking disc (ABS ring side) is not sitting perfectly centered in the calliper but shifted to the right. But the wheel does make one full revolution, which as I read is sufficient enough.
Yes , but only just .
I?ve emailed HPS but I bought the wheels second hand so not sure if they?ll help me. I?ll be interested in how your issue gets sorted and what the difference is with the new wheel they send you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok well I?ve got to the bottom of my issue. The M4 brake callipers were from a Ducati 899 evo, although they are 100mm centres they have a slightly different offset than the BMW, me and most people I?ve spoken to today were under the impression that all M4?s have the same offset but apparently not.

So back to original callipers and everything fits up just nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back