Iom tt 2018

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steadynow

Reaction score
Any one going?

I'm riding up to Haysham for the ferry on the 7th. Good 400 hack from South coast for me. First time visit

Hope the bike holds up. Will break 60k on the way back i estimate.

Told Michael Dunlop I've got his spare superstocker :congratulatory:

Hutchy, Lee Johnston and MD all rocking our armour, hope it keeps them safe.

Cheers all!

I'm going on Monday until Sunday, so get the quieter roads of practice week which is the main highlight for me, but a bit more buzz for the first race on Saturday.
Second year I've been, staying on the sea front in Douglas.

I haven't been before, do you need to pay for bike parking on Douglas sea front? I presume bikes are safe'ish? ...

You don't need to pay for bike parking - you'll probably end up leaving in on the path anyway as there are literally bikes everywhere, especially race week. I never bother taking any extra locks or anything, although if you're going via Liverpool don't let your bike out of your sight!

I haven't been before, do you need to pay for bike parking on Douglas sea front? I presume bikes are safe'ish? ...

Yes Steady, it costs a fortune, just give me your cash and I'll look after your bike no problems, I'm here already and your bikes on the timer, lol.

Enjoy your trip, you've picked a great one to be your first, track temp was 37 degrees last night and I'm sure it will be more tonight, bring lots of sun cream.

JimmyMac

Yes Steady, it costs a fortune, just give me your cash and I'll look after your bike no problems, I'm here already and your bikes on the timer, lol.

Enjoy your trip, you've picked a great one to be your first, track temp was 37 degrees last night and I'm sure it will be more tonight, bring lots of LUBE xx

JimmyMac

Fixed

Back