Hello from sunny wirral

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4LE

Reaction score
Hi all picked up my 15 plate RR Sunday and haven't stopped riding it looking forward to some ride outs :peaceful:

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What colour scheme is your bike?
Am very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your new steed, RR?s never fail to excite and impress in equal measure [emoji16]

What was your previous bike?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you and I look forward to meeting you on a rideout in future [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

What colour scheme is your bike?
Am very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your new steed, RR?s never fail to excite and impress in equal measure [emoji16]

What was your previous bike?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you and I look forward to meeting you on a rideout in future [emoji4]

Oli

Thanks mate it's the motorsport colours white and blue used to own an 17 Yamaha mt09 only had my license just over a year so will be keeping this for a while now... ditto can't wait to get out for some rides

Welcome to the forum. You're not messing about with those two purchases in your first year.

I highly recommend the Bike Safe/Safe Rider programme with the Police if you're new to it all. Hell even if you're experienced. Literally a life saver :)

Alright man, I'm also a motorsports gen 3 owner from Wirral, did you get it from motorrad Chester? Will probably see you around!

Back