Left hand switch gear wiring pin outs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toan the Moan

Reaction score
Anyone know the pinouts for the left hand switchgear, I need to know the dtc abs button wiring mine doesn't work . It's a track bike so if its simple as a push to make 2 wire switch I could hopefully test the circuit easily. I just need to switch it off really

What year? Happy to pin mine out if it is a 2011

I'll try get it done this weekend, so you only need the wires for DTC and abs?

Last edited:
Brilliant many thanks. I did replace the switchgear after an off and that one worked but I can't remember if I have tried the dtc button on this s/h switchgear. I would assume I did test it as the indicator won't cancel and I complained to the supplier who fobbed me off . The prob with these BM switch gears is they can fail whilst sat on the dealer shelf lol

Sorry toad haven't got the chance yet, I do remember though!

Sorry toad haven't got the chance yet, I do remember though!
Toan the Toad roflol

No worries no rush, for now, I just unplug the modulator which stops it getting over excited and interfering with my bad riding style lol

I've ordered one of these ultra cheap Chinese switches https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mot...pm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.270.78d13c00FtN33W
Cant be any worse than the genuine BMW one that's for sure might try and replace it need a wiring diagram and pinouts to do that too.

Back