Hi all, newcomer here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

yoshimura

Hi lads just a quick introduction. My name is John and I recently bought a 2015 gen3 S1000RR. Looking forward to being part of the community:encouragement:cheers.

Welcome in John.. tell us a bit more about your good self, you road or track or both..where you based...cheers.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi lads just a quick introduction. My name is John and I recently bought a 2015 gen3 S1000RR. Looking forward to being part of the community:encouragement:cheers.

welcome, what yoshimura pipe do you have on your gen3, yoshimura?

HA HA yeah I had a K7 600 and a K5 1000 in the past. Most recently a 2014 zx10 before the S1000. im from the wet and windy emerald isle. All road riding. Although ive been wanting to do a trackday for a few years in Anglesea circuit. Maybe ill get to it this year!

I still have the standard can fitted. Yoshimura just an old forum name I stuck with :smug:

Welcome to the forum John and congratulations on your new RR!

15 model Gen 3?s are an excellent choice, though I might be just a tad biased lol [emoji6]
What colour scheme have you gone for?
Any mods planned for the future?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here (as you?re no doubt already realising [emoji4]) and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Back