Hi!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filth

Reaction score
New here guys, just picked up my new '18 S1000RR Fully loaded on Saturday.

Here we are:

32202924_10156038648475067_742572422112215040_o.jpg

photo.php

Hey! Yeah all brand new gear from a nasty crash at the Nurburgring last year - gloves were only bit of gear to survive however, new gloves coming soon.

Dude you look the business!

Welcome, I'm pretty local to you.

Welcome to the forum Filth and congratulations on your new RR!

As the others have said I must say you and your bike look fantastic! Really like the 18 MY black colour scheme.
Your leathers remind me of what JL99 was wearing in preseason testing for Ducati this year, very cool indeed [emoji41]

Am sorry to hear of your Nurburgring crash, I hope you did not sustain any injures?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thank you Oli, hope to meet one day and go for a ride!

Haha that wasn't the intention re JL99, I'll leave my opinion of him silent however he's a great rider on a Yamaha!

Was a very lucky man to escape the crash relatively unscathed. Crashed at Bergwerk corner, double apex with off camber. Corner entry should've been 70mph I went in at 130mph and impact into barrier was 90mph.

I always ride with all my leathers on + back protector. Trust A-stars with my life so hence all the Alpinestars kit again - never cheap out on gear, buy the best you can afford.

Welcome to the forum Filth and congratulations on your new RR!

As the others have said I must say you and your bike look fantastic! Really like the 18 MY black colour scheme.
Your leathers remind me of what JL99 was wearing in preseason testing for Ducati this year, very cool indeed [emoji41]

Am sorry to hear of your Nurburgring crash, I hope you did not sustain any injures?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Thank you Oli, hope to meet one day and go for a ride!

Haha that wasn't the intention re JL99, I'll leave my opinion of him silent however he's a great rider on a Yamaha!

Was a very lucky man to escape the crash relatively unscathed. Crashed at Bergwerk corner, double apex with off camber. Corner entry should've been 70mph I went in at 130mph and impact into barrier was 90mph.

I always ride with all my leathers on + back protector. Trust A-stars with my life so hence all the Alpinestars kit again - never cheap out on gear, buy the best you can afford.

Likewise!

I think we agree on JL99 lol, however, when he?s on form he does have a stunning riding style IMO.

That sounds like a nasty crash, am very glad to hear you were alright.
Fully agree on quality kit always being a top priority.

What do you think of the AGV Pista GP R?

Oli

It's a great helmet, super light and very comfortable.

Wind noise is about average on most decent helmets I guess but still, the shape and everything is superb.

Added my own touches to it and still not done just yet, I've got some designs I've put together for the bike which will happen over time of course.

Likewise!

I think we agree on JL99 lol, however, when he’s on form he does have a stunning riding style IMO.

That sounds like a nasty crash, am very glad to hear you were alright.
Fully agree on quality kit always being a top priority.

What do you think of the AGV Pista GP R?

Oli

Back