Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwbadboy

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Got my '16 race model couple of month ago and slowly converting it into a track bike.

Interested in meeting people at tracks and share experience. I signed up for Donington Park on May 17 and Jun 14, also for Silverstone on Jun 4 and Jun 26.

Welcome - thanks for your post on your Cadwell experience.

What were you riding before?

Cadwell was extremely fun, a bit far to get from London, but in the end it was amazing experience. I got lucky with the weather too.

MLCP_180505_2990.jpg

MLCP_180505_2424.jpg

I used to ride Super Duke 1290 and Diavel before. Kept SuperDuke for Alpine trips, it's amazing motorbike in the wild nature.

DSC00845.jpg

IMG_20180402_123218.jpg

DSC03739.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

As Phil says, fantastic photos!
What are some of the standout experiences you?ve had on the SDR and your Diavel?
When is your next track day booked on the RR?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

As Phil says, fantastic photos!
What are some of the standout experiences you?ve had on the SDR and your Diavel?
When is your next track day booked on the RR?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli
Ive had numerous Alpian trips on both Diavel and SDR. I'm lucky enough to have a space near Lake Como to keep a motorbike. I will post few experiences later on.

As for tracks, I have Donington on May 17, Silverstone on Jun 4, Donington on Jun 14, Silverstone on Jun 26. Spa in Aug and Catalyunya in Sep. Lots of days :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back