Grrrrrrr EB cheap shite

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
I'm in a get a life Sunday morning "vendetta kind of mode" (thanks Christopher Walken).

I'm sick fed up of seeing counterfeit motorcycle goods on EB..was browsing visors and ended up in the bike leathers section...stacks of clearly counterfeit leathers branded Dainese, BMW, Alpine Stars etc...clearly poorly made with erratic stitching..CE Armour ?..600 to 800 quid suits for 200 quid or less, just had a go at a reseller his answer was he will check with the guy he bought them from but "the guy said they were genuine"... anyhow reported him to EB who no doubt will do nothing as usual...might get up now and do something constructive with my life....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For your own sanity Stuart DO NOT go to Turkey on holiday, the country seems to have its GDP based on fake leather goods.

Its Sunday today so you should be in church, asking for forgiveness for your most recent sins, lol.

JimmyMac

Could be there a while, hahaha.

JimmyMac
Aw done Jimmy.... however the man said I'm going to a warm place when I die and theres going to be lot's of people there I know... wonder if it's Spain or that ?.

Stuart

Aw done Jimmy.... however the man said I'm going to a warm place when I die and theres going to be lot's of people there I know... wonder if it's Spain or that ?.

Stuart

Milngavie...........

JimmyMac

I read this, then strolled up to pub for Sunday lunch with a bike mag under my arm. First article I read is that all bike wear sold new in UK now counts as Personal Protective Equipment and must have CE approval for all parts of the jacket, not just eg the armour. Never been clear on if this affects shitbay selling from abroad, assume it doesn't, and these toerags can keep selling dangerous crap...

I read this, then strolled up to pub for Sunday lunch with a bike mag under my arm. First article I read is that all bike wear sold new in UK now counts as Personal Protective Equipment and must have CE approval for all parts of the eg jacket, not just eg the armour. Never been clear on if this affects shitbay selling from abroad, assume it doesn't, and these toerags can keep selling dangerous crap...

Last edited:
Back