Hello all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sisp1

Reaction score
Hi,
just bought a 2016 S1000RR and get to collect it next Saturday( longest week in history).

I made the mistake of riding my friends 2015 and then spent the week hunting them on the net with daily messages from him saying get one.

it's in black and red with a few aftermarket goodies on it like a Yoshi R55 titanium can.

Now just trying to Talk my wife into Keeping the old the bike for track days.

Cheers

Si.

Hi,
just bought a 2016 S1000RR and get to collect it next Saturday( longest week in history).

I made the mistake of riding my friends 2015 and then spent the week hunting them on the net with daily messages from him saying get one.

it's in black and red with a few aftermarket goodies on it like a Yoshi R55 titanium can.

Now just trying to Talk my wife into Keeping the old the bike for track days.

Cheers

Si.
Congratulations lad!! Best decision you made [emoji16]🤣[emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome, you'll soon make it your track day bike too ;)
What is the bike you're trying to hold on to?

It's a 54 plate sv1000s, with a Nitron rear shock, gsxr750 k8 front forks and radial brakes, Brembo RCS19 brake and clutch master cylinders.

Welcome to the forum Si and congratulations on your new RR!

Excellent choice [emoji6]
Enjoy the anticipation, I assure you RR?s never fail to excite and impress in equal measure! [emoji16]

I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you and that you enjoy your new RR to the fullest, on both road and track as Alex says.

Enjoy the forum, there is an amazing community on here and loads of information

Oli

Back