Rear sets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pof

Reaction score
Anyone have any feedback on these rear sets. Look like really good quality.
77cd32f93b43e52347dcb9e07011cafd.jpg
7bc2ba52cf55927cbba627bd47c40b19.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just gonna have to get used to race shift now

Did you go for them in the end then POF? Ive been interested in Giamoto for a while because they seem to be one of the only people who also do a dcent sized comfort kit, so not only can you take them up for the track, but a quick add on takes them down for those long rides south.... Id be very interested in your review.

Did you go for them in the end then POF? Ive been interested in Giamoto for a while because they seem to be one of the only people who also do a dcent sized comfort kit, so not only can you take them up for the track, but a quick add on takes them down for those long rides south.... Id be very interested in your review.
Should arrive this week and i will put them on at the weekend. Will let you know the outcome

Got to have a good blast out today with the new rear sets. Super smooth and have great grip on the pegs. Once i got my head around race shift they were brilliant to use. Less than 1/2 hr to fit as well due to not many bits.

Had a set on my old Rsv4 factory, very impressed, excellent quality, I really fancy a set for the BMW

Latest posts

Back