HP4 Prices

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem with breaking it is hed need to sell nearly everything to make enough extra to cover the time stripping it all, taking payments, shipping. The market for some parts of that bike are going to be slim to non existent. Ok fairings, carbon bits, hp bits, then possibly ddc, then its down to scrap values as the rest of the bike is a gen2. What a spanner. I can see about ?7k in bits leaving the engine, swingarm, gearbox and chassis to shift. No idea how much they will fetch.

Also with this sort of thing I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole because if the guy is scraping to make a few extra ? this way, what kind of maintenance/life has the bike had under his ownership?

Pidcock Notts have had their HP4 for sale for a long time, think it's a grand cheaper now than it was in October.
All the ones for sale seem to hang around for a long time from what I've seen.

I think, as with any bike, if the price is right, then it will shift. Clearly, the thick end of ?20k is not HP4 territory any longer. I've doubled the mileage on mine this year, as I can't see the point in having it and not using it. Sure, it's only just done 6k, but the previous 2 owners put under 3k miles on it in 4 years. Seems sacriledge to me.

I'm of the same mind..Guy that owned mine from new done 3,300 in 2 years...

I've added circa 25,000 in 3 years...Mine is due to be uplifted end of the week for a 6k...I'll ask for a price on it against a Gen 4 for curiosity purposes only...

I'll let you know what they say

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

Back