Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HP4 Prices

Re: HP4 Prices

Quote Originally Posted by cre0108 View Post
    I think it depends on what you want to buy next plus if you buy a 2016 then this would be a stop gap until the new 2019 is released?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Either way itíd be on a pcp deal, so with that respect itíd ideally be one which holds it value reasonably well and has already lost its value from new. That being said, looking at 2-year old bikes, these bikes seem to hold their value extremely well. Iíd be looking to keep it at least 12 months I think, if not 2/3 before moving on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 YEAR PREMIER MEMBER Skynet-T800's Avatar
    Riding
    R1200 GSA

Bloody tricky times to buy a S1000rr atm, I bought my HP4 a few months ago and don't regret it at all, I do like gadgets like lean angle or pit speed limiters etc that the HP4 doesn't have, the newer one will no doubt have sat nav functionality and hill assist if that means anything to you but after the honeymoon period will it feel special like the HP4? Time will tell. I will wait a year I think but will test ride one for sure.

I only hope the value holds for the HP4! The full Akra, rearsets and carbon bling works for me and any new bike will require the same input which is an additional cost, the only comparable bike is the R1M I guess but thats like cheating on your girlfriend!!

Ideally I want to Buy another GSA (getting pricey now) and keep the HP4 - Makes me so happy with this combo
    Last edited by Skynet-T800; 6th November 2018 at 10:06 PM.

I had the same combo for 3 years and it was great.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soofsayer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Skynet-T800 View Post
    Bloody tricky times to buy a S1000rr atm, I bought my HP4 a few months ago and don't regret it at all, I do like gadgets like lean angle or pit speed limiters etc that the HP4 doesn't have, the newer one will no doubt have sat nav functionality and hill assist if that means anything to you but after the honeymoon period will it feel special like the HP4? Time will tell. I will wait a year I think but will test ride one for sure.

I only hope the value holds for the HP4! The full Akra, rearsets and carbon bling works for me and any new bike will require the same input which is an additional cost, the only comparable bike is the R1M I guess but thats like cheating on your girlfriend!!

Ideally I want to Buy another GSA (getting pricey now) and keep the HP4 - Makes me so happy with this combo

To be fair, either one wonít be a bad choice. Iíve seen an HP4 Carbon on sale for what seems a decent price but Iím not 100% convinced itís a genuine Carbon model, are there any especially defining features that would not be possible to add as a mod to a standard HP4 to make it look like a Carbon?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex931 View Post
    To be fair, either one won’t be a bad choice. I’ve seen an HP4 Carbon on sale for what seems a decent price but I’m not 100% convinced it’s a genuine Carbon model, are there any especially defining features that would not be possible to add as a mod to a standard HP4 to make it look like a Carbon?

No, but any bmw dealer can check the vin to see if it is an original carbon version.

Quote Originally Posted by soofsayer View Post
    No, but any bmw dealer can check the vin to see if it is an original carbon version.
    Good point, thank you I'll try that as its a ballache of a trek to get to the dealership, don't wanna get down there for an imitation