Germany Trip

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't remember exactly but pretty sure was somewhere around the early to mid part of last year - the UK government finally signed whatever agreement they'd been holding off signing for some time. Shame they got round to it....

Has anyone on here ever been ticketed? Those cameras in the Eifels are not signposted, but if memory serves, they're actually in places where you would want to be going slowish anyway...

Cheers for the heads up mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,
Off to Germany to ride the B500 in May (10th till 17th) If anyone fancies it then feel free to pop along too, will be posting pictures here and keep you updated.
If anyone has already been, are there other roads that I should make sure I hit before coming back?
Cheers,
Trav
Hi Trav. Gizza shout next time you visit one of the local cafes. H

Ferry is already booked but I?m going to start heading abroad a bit more often now so will check the Euro tunnel out next time.

Will have a look on google maps and add in some of those places and try to link some of them up.

I?m going with a mate who isn?t keen on heading to the Nurburgring, might have to go off on my own for a day and give it a go [emoji106]

Go do it! The ring is great fun, just don?t confuse it with a trackday, you?ll never learn it in one visit and not all the corners are forgiving. Just ride within what you can see ahead. I wouldn?t bother in the wet though, treacherous. Probably best to do your first lap on your own to stop the red mist decending too.

Off we go!

c90130193d8d62c0e0ac2264c17cf4d6.jpg

Not a great pic but made it to Baden Baden today, autobahn is brilliant, had a decent run down there. B500 starts tomorrow but weather isn?t brilliant so may head down to Monaco and chase the sun

ca341034f0823cf8855be624f38aea4b.jpg

Again, not brilliant photos, B500 is an epic road though, plenty of bikers around and some great viewing spots!

Baden Baden to Triberg.

9e262debf0b9783871059e98ad07ac5d.jpg

d95a2cf733c167ae7067a1456fddb6dc.jpg

Glad your enjoying it and your mates bike was easily repaired!

Glad your enjoying it and your mates bike was easily repaired!

Funny you said that, In that last photo, that?s where we pulled over when his bike over heated and lost its coolant again.... [emoji23]

Funny you said that, In that last photo, that’s where we pulled over when his bike over heated and lost its coolant again.... [emoji23]

Oh god >.<
He needs to try a different garage, All sorted now though? Or just keep putting water back in >.<

FYI my bike still doesnt turn off haha

Oh god >.<
He needs to try a different garage, All sorted now though? Or just keep putting water back in >.<

FYI my bike still doesnt turn off haha

I did say that, they charged him ?150 for this latest repair... keeps blowing its fuse, had a new fan and still does it.

Unlucky pal, when will you have it sorted?

Damn....Well I guess as long as you guys keep moving it wont be too much of an issue, until you come to a stop or slow speeds ?

17th May it's getting replaced! Too long :<

Back