Gloves gloves

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody4000

Reaction score
I am a fussy git when it comes to gloves. I want comfort, feel, and the best protection.

Mainly summer riding. (But I am a wose)

Any suggestions?

Simon

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Held Titan Evo?s.

I have had the predecessor Titan gloves for over 5 years and covered considerable mileage in them. They have held up incredibly well.
They offer great comfort, feel and are about as protective as a glove can be.
They are expensive, but when you consider their longevity I think they are good VFM all things considered.

When mine eventually wear through, I shall replace with the Titan Evo?s or whatever comes next

Last edited:
Dainese

I would highly recommend Dainese Full Metal D1 gloves. Excellent quality and from experience, and perhaps most importantly, they crash extremely well offering superb protection.

Another handroids here

Last edited by a moderator:
Handroids here too.
Don’t buy the size that fit you perfectly in the shop as I did, only to find they were too big several weeks later.
Persevere with the sore fingertips for the first few rides on the snug shop fit and they are amazingly comfortable after that.

Left field choice, look at kushitani. I’ve had held,astars,dainese. These are Japanese lovely ness.

Also another Handroid convert here.

Had Alpinestars GP Pro but when I came off on the track at 120mph the palms got ripped to shreds. Saved my hands, but put me off them enough to try a different brand and glad I did.

I am really set on the handroids. Will keep you all posted. Just watched there YouTube video. Handroids have two plastic palm bits to help reduce gripping.

I am really set on the handroids. Will keep you all posted. Just watched there YouTube video. Handroids have two plastic palm bits to help reduce gripping.

Loupes advice is spot on.. my last pair as the rest I've had are XLs.. however these ones felt unusually tight...they fit like a finger up a botty now their broken in..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back