Luggage setups

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
What luggage setup have you lot got?

I?ll be needing some when I do some touring and can?t decide on what to get, I?ve briefly looked at Ventura luggage and BMW stuff, so far the Ventura stuff seems the best.....

what tank bags are ideal, obviously the main concern is marking the tank, seat unit etc.

I use the BMW tank bag and panniers Wull, never been an issue and well made. I know others on here that have the Wunderlich tank bag and it looks really good in the flesh.

Keep an eye on eBay as March was trade in time for a lot of riders with PCP plans and if they got a different model the accessories they had usually end up on there, could get a bargain.

JimmyMac

I've got no experience of anything other than the Wunderlich tank bag (perfect for my needs) and the Ventura luggage system - which again, feels quality although I've yet to use it in anger. I bought the full set of Ventura luggage from Team Roberts : http://www.teamroberts.co.uk/ who did me a very good deal, much cheaper than buying direct from the supplier. Fitting the L brackets was a piece of piddle and so far, everything feels solid.

+1 on the Ventura, A’s solid as it comes, had the Ventura on my blade and changed the l brackets when I got the s1k, wunderlich tankbag as well is great and more than big enough for my needs

Daz

As above, used Ventura and 51l bag, great piece of kit, don't even know is on the back until getting on and off the bike ala Rossi style. Use the Wunderlich tank bag too and it's fantastic for storing the day to day stuff when touring.

I've looked at the price and hassle of lots of options, but a simple Ortlieb roll bag bungeed to the rear seat and footpegs worked fine for me.

What luggage setup have you lot got?

I?ll be needing some when I do some touring and can?t decide on what to get, I?ve briefly looked at Ventura luggage and BMW stuff, so far the Ventura stuff seems the best.....

what tank bags are ideal, obviously the main concern is marking the tank, seat unit etc.

86bd71009ce4dbadafe9669dc9607ab8.jpg

I used this BMW bag last year and it?s the best I?ve use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote here for the Ventura system and wunderlich sport tank bag. Great stuff.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Another +1 for Hepko and Becker Sportrack combined with Kriega dry packs. Rock solid mounting and waterproof, versatile bags.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Wunderlich sport tank bag + Hepco & Becker Sport Rack with Kriega US dry-bags would be my ideal touring setup

Last edited:
Hepco & Becker and Kriega, absolutely superb bit of kit . You'd probably get back pretty much what you paid for it when selling as well.

Back