New new

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! You guys have a lot more info and goodies that the us site from what I?ve seen so far!
Chris
I'm an occasional user of the U.S site but the chat and technical info is much more in depth and fun on here Chris. Tell us a bit more about your experience..roads..and your machine buddy.

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Currently installing akra headers and Austin gp2r slip on, samco white hoses, engine ice, 1.8bar radiator cap
Carbon tank cover, tank side panels, front and rear tire huggers, belly pan,
Asv unbreakable levers
R&G frame sliders, front axle spools, rear spools,
Q3+?s
Been riding 20+years
Last bike was a 08 Gsxr 1000
Rode my buddy?s 2012 s1000rr and fell in love.
Hopefully have the bike back together this weekend and just have to figure out a flash for it.. or get the rapidbike

Sounds like a tasty tricked up pony Chris.. post up some pics if you've been approved by the Boss.

BTW..what are unbreakable levers ? I bet my pal could put them to the test lol..

Last edited:
Hi Chris, great to see more International members on here, you come from a fun place, never been but the guys from 'Pawn Stars' make it look a super cool city.

Hope you have a great ride when the mods are done.

JimmyMac

121edk5.jpg

Welcome to the forum Chris and congratulations on your new RR!

As the others have said, you have a very well spec?d example and I?m sure you?re going to have many happy miles ahead of you. It seems RR?s never fail to excite and impress in equal measure.

Re ECU flash vs Rapid Bike Race module, personally I would recommend the fuel module for the simple fact you will not invalidate your warranty.

Enjoy the forum, we have a wonderful community on here as you?re no doubt already realising.
Welcome aboard from the ?currently sunny? UK [emoji6]

Oli

11i1hso.jpg

How she looks at the moment

Loving your methodical and systematic approach to stripping and rebuilding the bike Chris, you are a man after my own heart.
In Fife all the bolts lying on the floor when the bike is finished are called 'Whee' bits...........

Because that's the sound they make when you throw them in the trash.

JimmyMac

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.
I've been to your city twice, once on a Harley. We rode to the canyon, Winslow Arizona (to stand on the corner) and along the Mexican border then up to Palm Springs to finish in Vegas again.
All great fun but the heat and long straight roads are a must for Harley's.
Enjoy your time here and great to see you're getting stuck into your bike.

Loving your methodical and systematic approach to stripping and rebuilding the bike Chris, you are a man after my own heart.
In Fife all the bolts lying on the floor when the bike is finished are called 'Whee' bits...........

Because that's the sound they make when you throw them in the trash.

JimmyMac
No Jimmy there called comfy nuts.. as in where the **** did they comfy !

2jc7tdu.jpg

Just wow!!!! 😍😍😍😍 this thing sounds and looks amazing! @akrapovic headers @austinracingexhausts exhaust with a little @virtualworksracing mixed in there! @ilmberger_carbonparts tire huggers, belly pan, tank cover, and side panels!

Back