2017-18 exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exhausts

Slip-on exhausts for the 2017 and 2018 models are identical. Likewise full systems from 2015 onwards are compatible.

If its a can you are after and keeping the cat then the Arrow one is worth a look. Here is mine

Attachments

• 2XKNvw32SBOgAtGgYHV4zw.jpg
    2XKNvw32SBOgAtGgYHV4zw.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
If its a can you are after and keeping the cat then the Arrow one is worth a look. Here is mine

Hey bertie;

I'm looking for exhaust options for my '17. Which model Arrow is this? How does it sound compared to the stock can?

Thanks,
Amnesia

Mine is the Race Tech Titanium one. They weren't available in the UK for 2017/18 S1RRs when I ordered mine but I found a supplier in Italy that did them through eBay. They were pretty good and the can is very well made as Arrow stuff tends to be. It sounds quiet at tick-over but howls nicely when you are having a ride. Not sure it will be much louder overall than stock as its fully Euro 4 homologated. Also the catalyst is the primary sound reducer in the system and the cans are straight through - even the stock one. I am happy largely because it looks nice. My bike was faster than me before I fitted it! The first link is to the Arrow official site so you can see teh options they do. The second is to the place I ordered mine from.

https://www.arrow.it/en/assembled/1558
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282818573760

Hey bertie;

I'm looking for exhaust options for my '17. Which model Arrow is this? How does it sound compared to the stock can?

Thanks,
Amnesia

B&C Express

It's always best to call B&C Express directly and they are usually exceptionally helpful.

Re: Arrow Exhausts

They still aren't listing stuff for 17/18 bikes but maybe worth a call. I bought mine ages ago and Italy was the only route I could find

Thankd Bertie;

I'll give them a try

Cheers
Amnesia

Back