Emergency Plumber

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
This was a real call from a guy from Drumchapel (Big Housing Scheme in Glasgow) to Glasgow Council emergency services...I had it on tape in the mid eighties.. still hilarious...most of you guys down South might not get it...any questions fire away ! Lol.

https://youtu.be/1glbBNXAQhY

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I need it translating into English please couldn't understand any of it gave up and switched it off

I have some Scottish customers and every time they ring It reminds me of this Russ Abbot scetch. When they ring me my phone comes up with Jimmy Mc Jimmy 1 or 2 lol. They can text in English though. LOL

I have some Scottish customers and every time they ring It reminds me of this Russ Abbot scetch. When they ring me my phone comes up with Jimmy Mc Jimmy 1 or 2 lol. They can text in English though. LOL

Thats funny Toan, I have a Polish bricklayer that workers for me and about ten years ago he asked me if everyone in Scotland was called Jimmy, I looked around the worksite and counted seven out of eight the only one not being a Jimmy was him and I never even counted myself, lol.

He calls them Jimmy Electric, Jimmy the Joiner, Jimmy the roofer etc.

Not that we are all stereotypes, there were only 4 with red hair, haha.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back