Lifesaver

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Admin
Reaction score
No not the shoulder check, but the ANNKE booster battery and USB device charger.

I found the bike was dead this morning (thank you BikeTrac) and would have been in trouble in a garage with no power socket.

The Annke powers up and gives the system enough electrical boost to crank the RR more than a couple of times per charge.

Utter life saver and I will be making sure its too hand at all times when the bike is unused.
3f1bfdde07dd77e0b7f5d4f6c72e6818.jpg

- Alex

Did you not get an alert from the BikeTrac then?
Yeah, once it had signal, thing is when they are starved of phone signal they drain like a mofo.

I need to talk to them about it as its quite poor, it should either stop trying whilst unable to get a signal or stop draining the main battery.

- Alex

Yeah, once it had signal, thing is when they are starved of phone signal they drain like a mofo.

I need to talk to them about it as its quite poor, it should either stop trying whilst unable to get a signal or stop draining the main battery.

- Alex

You can set up a ring fence Alex and it shouldn't try to find a phone signal unless it is moved from the designated area. You can also switch other settings off via your phone, I do this when on ferries to stop them phoning me to tell me my bike is floating around the Irish Sea.

Hope you get to the bottom of it, your issue not the sea, lol.

JimmyMac

Seems I need signal and a laptop to do that. The app doesn't allow for it from what I can see.

I am a lucky boy, the better half sprung a birthday trip to Paris on me yesterday, so I'll take a look after we're back.

- Alex

Seems I need signal and a laptop to do that. The app doesn't allow for it from what I can see.

I am a lucky boy, the better half sprung a birthday trip to Paris on me yesterday, so I'll take a look after we're back.

- Alex

A romantic break in the city of love and you still find time to come on here, got your priorities sorted I see, lol.

Enjoy Paris and Happy Birthday.

JimmyMac

Lucky bugger birthday boy.. Paris is one of my favourite citys.

Quick story: Me and my ex Mrs still howl at this when it's brought up.

Walking down the Champs ?lysee I stood in dogshit..right in it !... looking to remove the offending article I got a small stick from a tree which promptly snapped as I scraped away, you can guess the rest...lol.

Anyhow try and not think of that when your diving into some lovely smooth foie gr?s..yummmmm.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back