Newbie from Essex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamRR

Reaction score
Hi all, have just joint up, im from Romford, have always had gixers and 1 R1, I've always wanted an S1000rr but never did it, well, yesterday see one i liked and chopped my k9 1000 in for a 2017 S1000rr & gets delivered Wednesday, to say im excited is an understatement, looking for parts & advice On these as do t really know much about them, im off for a nose around the forum, cheers :smug:

Welcome Adam, nice present to yourself :)
Just in time for the new, dry, biking season to begin.

- Alex

Welcome to the forum Adam and congratulations on your new RR!

Great choice going for a Gen 3 RR, they?re awesome bikes.
What colour and spec is it?

+1 on what Alex says, you?ve got the whole season ahead of you to look forward too.
I?m sure your RR will excite and impress you in equal measure [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

thanks, its pretty standard to be honest, has a massive akrapovic can with carbon tip, will be up for sale soon though, tank pad, stomp grip, not sure how to upload a pic yet, its whit/black/red.... How do you get in the for sale section, i wanna get modding already lol

Welcome Adam, I'm sure you will love your new ride and hope you like the forum too, buying a Premier membership will give you a host of savings on lots of things and some nice decals for your bike.

JimmyMac

Back