My 2011 S1000RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys, the roads round here are fantastic, all twisty with good short straights etc. Busy with police though and the mobile speed camera van can be set up anywhere so kind of spoils the fun. It wasn’t so bad 3 years ago but over the last 2 years they’ve went daft and their presence is well known.

Gateway to the highlands here and not far from the start of the NC500

I managed to get out for a short blast today, weather wasn?t too bad. Headed down to Callander for a brew and roll then back. Traffic cops out as usual.

Managed to squeeze in roughly 75 miles yesterday, starting to get back into the swing of things after being away for 3 years, I absolutely love this bike. Next run I think I’ll head up Fort William/Oban way so long as the roads have been sorted, they’re sorting them as of now I believe.

Good run today, met up with a few in Lochearnhead then headed to the Lade Inn for some food before heading to Crieff via Lochearnhead. They went one way and I headed up over the Sma? Glen road to Aberf lady then back to Killin........100 miles roughly.

Last edited:
You take awesome pictures man, Great looking bike and great scenery =D

Been a bit quiet on the bike front this last week, I did manage a 45 mile blast a week ago Sunday but haven?t been out since, except for washing the bike on Wednesday. Bike is kept at work so take it along to the house to be pampered before taking it back.

Harris Racing paddock stands arrived though and I?m seriously impressed with them, I?ve had various cheap paddock stands over the years and I?m now wondering why I never ever bought these, I should have. I have had Abba stands over the years which are the tits but with the Bursig insert I think that was out of the equation, I will get a Bursig lift at one point but I love paddock stands and feel they?re so handy and quick.

Last edited:
Back