First time out

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my first ride, but it was the first Saturday blast. On such a warm day.

By blast I mean, sat in traffic, in 50 zones, sweating my nuts off, only to manage to then find rain...the joys of London.

I did get some decent flowing fast road time on the A272 and A286.

Hope everyone got out there today!

Random shot as I sat eating McFlurry :)
c9817d64f5d899fcbe5d896c5842d751.jpg

- Alex

Must be a nightmare having to lock your bike when you go for a Maccy Dee, Alex. London seems to becoming the crime capital in recent times.

JimmyMac

Must be a nightmare having to lock your bike when you go for a Maccy Dee, Alex. London seems to becoming the crime capital in recent times.

JimmyMac
Yeah generally paranoid about leaving it.
Didn't pop in Tesco either for fear of theft...

- Alex

JimmyMac
I wouldn't want to be or live in an area where crime is that bad, I just hope the bike crime doesn't spread out to Essex/Suffolk.

Stuart, I thought you got banned from Farmfoods last week for running about in nothing but lime green speedos and a Dale Winton t-shirt shouting "Go wild in the Isles"

OK, I made that up...............they were red speedos.

JimmyMac

Iceland is tops, so says Kerry and Peter.

Stuart, I thought you got banned from Farmfoods last week for running about in nothing but lime green speedos and a Dale Winton t-shirt shouting "Go wild in the Isles"

OK, I made that up...............they were red speedos.

JimmyMac

Iceland is tops, so says Kerry and Peter.
Canny beat running about in skimpy gear [emoji160][emoji102]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back