John Clark Motorad - Reviews

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkHP4

Reaction score
HP still couple of hundred miles off first service, had intentions of sending to Tim @ Lind (to get Tracker fitted at same time. Just pondering (for ease) to use John Clark in Aberdeen.

Anyone got any experience of their services (particularly their Service Department)?

Yes, you read that right, a year on and its still not run-in lol (400 odd miles). sorry folks been in the States a lot and just not been in the country long enough to enjoy it last year!

I know this was posted quite a while ago, but I've used the Aberdeen guys for servicing of my bikes, HP4 Carbon and GSA and the wifes GS and so far i have no complaints.
Simon in sales even sorted me out with a loan bike for the weekend while mine was in, a 1600 GT it was nice to try something different for a change.

Used Clarks in Dundee for years only had one issue when a technician was trying to upsell and told me my discs were below tolerance and would need new ones as it was dangerous.
Was around a grand on the HP4 Carbon.
Quick call to Brembo and a measure by engineers with micrometers and found out it was a load of rubbish.
later got apology from Manager, but as I said years of good service so won't hold it against them.

JimmyMac

Back