S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robba117

Reaction score
Hello to you all looking forward to finding more about s1000rr and modifications for racing
regards

Morning Robba .. hopefully you're not one of your namesakes:)

Loads of clever racer types on here - I'm sure you'll find lots out.

Morning Robba .. hopefully you're not one of your namesakes:)

Loads of clever racer types on here - I'm sure you'll find lots out.

Evening Freudean Slip, nickname only goes back a long way bestowed upon me by someone who misheard my name being said to another. Has stuck ever since :D:dejection:

Welcome to the forum Robba.

Do you have an RR currently or are you contemplating getting one? If the latter, I would highly recommend it [emoji16]

What race series will you be entering?
Where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji4]

Oli

Hi Robba, your nickname could have been a LOT worse, haha.

Great to have you here, where about are you based and whats your riding history?

Hope you don't think I'm too nosey, Stuart will be along soon to ask about sisters etc.

Welcome to the site.

JimmyMac

Great to have you here, where about are you based and whats your riding history?

Hope you don't think I'm too nosey, Stuart will be along soon to ask about sisters etc.

Welcome to the site.

JimmyMac

Phi JimmyMac thanks for the message. I live on Phillip Island in Victoria Australia. Have been riding and racing bikes for more than 40 years and the older I get the faster I was :chuncky: Just bought an s1000rr that was used in WSBK 2012 :chuncky:

Welcome!

Be warned a load of Brits/Europeans are going to descend on Philip Island next January (7-9) with No Limits. Probably best to escape for those days! ;)

Welcome to the site.

JimmyMac
PM sent to Robbo ([emoji160][emoji160][emoji160][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97]) lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Oli, I live on Phillip Island in Australia. I race at club level. I already purchased an RR ex WSBK bike built for Dave Johnson in 2012.
Regards
Robin

Back